Custom web app developmentHow do you create a proper web app with this overwhelming diversity of their types? The best solution would be to seek the services of custom software developers. Our web application development company profoundly understands the ways applications work, and all you have to do is to tell us what functions you’d like to see in it. Development of customizable software is our company’s forte because our app developer service is all about clients and their needs. Our team is used to learn the ways your business works, so it won’t be a problem for it to fulfill your dreams in an artistic yet efficient manner. These are only a few possible features provided by custom software applications:
- Integration with your company’s data and previous services. Let’s say, you need that audit from 2006, but it got lost during the update of your “off-the-shelf” process. With a true custom software this wouldn’t’ve happened!
- If you want something that is unavailable in “from-the-box” software, we can make it!
- Security is crucial for any company, and custom software as a rule is much harder to hack than mass-produced programs by default, but our agency can add even more defensive parts.
- Orientation on your goals. With a correctly developed software everything is possible, the way you want it!
In case you don’t need an expanded functionality, it might be better to use ready software, but if you want your business to be one of a kind, you should consider taking help from a custom software development company.
- They’re very resource-hungry and can impair users’ experience from using it;
- These apps are not related to server data, which makes them less dependable on internet connection;
- Potential malware may be exploiting operating system’s resources through this kind of software.
Server-side web applicationsUnlike the client-side apps, this software relies on computing powers of a remote server and is usually based on “heavy” programming languages like Java, PHP, Ruby, or Python. They provide almost infinite possibilities for developers and users, limited only by browser’s characteristics. Most of the in-browser games and multifunctional applications belong to this kind. Just like any other software they have their pros and cons:
- Users’ data goes on a remote server, from where it can be stolen, and they won’t even know about it;
- Such applications are updated automatically and don’t need any participation from user in this regard;
- In cases when software of such kind is used for business’ purposes, it’s much easier to add your company’s databases, as well as access and process them.
Both-sided web applicationsActually, there are no “pure” apps which would depend on only one side of Ethernet cable. All the internet applications use servers to provide and process information, and all of them react to user’s behavior in browser. It’s all about percentage and correlation between these two constants. Most of the websites and apps that you use every day are both-sided, leaning towards one of two big groups.
Rich internet applicationsOften abbreviated to RIA, this is truly unique kind of software, which doesn’t even need a connection with server. You just download it, install it, and then run it on your computer as if it was a standalone program! The tricky part is that it synchronizes with a remote server, making your data accessible from any machine that has this software, which also allows collective work with the same documents. RIA is a basic way of distribution applications by SaaS (“software as a service”) model, which is commonly used nowadays by such companies as Adobe, Microsoft, and Blizzard.